Tom Croteau, Deputy Commissioner for Global Commerce, Georgia Department of Economic Development. Tom leads Georgia’s Global Commerce team to increase jobs and investment through locating and expanding businesses, as well as growing small businesses.
- The importance of helping the 60 person company grow into a 100 person company
- The value of cooperation among local, state and regional departments of economic development
- Specific programs to recruit new business to Georgia
- Talent! Why it’s the key to everything
- SEUS-Japan – promoting trade, investment, understanding and friendship between Japan and the southeastern United States