This last interview I had the privilege of conducting at Definity University was a true capstone. John D’Agostino, Managing Partner with Definity Partners wrapped up so many perspectives into a neat, understandable package.
The story about the financial services company alone is worth the listen!
- A day in the life of Managing Partner
- Run-Improve-Grow works with commercial builders, healthcare, non-profits and a host of industries in addition to manufacturing
- How to kick off a Run-Improve-Grow project
- The details underneath an engagement with a financial services company
- Changing a culture from “I need more resources” to “I can do this with the team I have”
- Get a scorecard in place first! Then start to eliminate waste
- Sustaining change – sometimes tougher than making the change to being with!
- Breakthroughs are fun!