Today we were happy to speak with Alan Beaulieu, President of ITR Economics. ¬†With over 60 years of continuous operating economic research ITR Economics stands as one of the most experienced consulting firms in the United States. ¬†Alan was kind enough to share a glance into his well proven crystal ball as to what the¬†future may hold for US Manufacturing. ¬†With a proven accuracy rate of 94.7% over the past 60 years this is a discussion that you don‚Äôt want to miss.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
1. The history of ITR Economics and how they have maintained an accuracy rate of 96.4% for the past few quarters.
2. The value that ITR Economics provides its customers by providing non-biased forecasting.
3. How can you use economic forecasting to best prepare your business for the future.
4. Alan discusses some of the factors that influence the methodology for maintaining such a high accuracy rate.
5. Why does Alan believe the outlook looks positive for 2013?
6. How can organizations grow during a recession.
7. Does the turmoil is Washington affect an organization’s decision making.
8. We discuss interest rates.
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!