[If you are viewing by email, please click here to listen]
Welcome to a brand episode of Manufacturing Revival Radio. Today we are joined by Tom Mullooly, Energy Attorney with Foley Law Firm. Tom walks us through the in’s and out’s of energy management for manufacturers.
Thomas Mullooly is of counsel with Foley & Lardner LLP and vice chair of the Energy Industry Team. He has in depth experience across all regulatory aspects of the industry. Mr. Mullooly provides counsel on energy industry contracts, mergers and acquisitions, renewable project development, and state and federal and ISO compliance issues. He has led regulatory proceedings and litigation before FERC and in state commissions across the country. In 2012, the Legal 500 recognized Mr. Mullooly for his work in energy project finance.
SHOW DISCUSSIONS TOPICS
- We discuss the ever changing energy marketplace
- Learn the basic steps to make your energy plan a success
- Assigning a Responsible Manager and goals
- Establish a baseline of energy usage
- Examine Self-Generation options
- Examining Competitive Supply Options, where available
- Working with Utilities, (including Cooperatives and Muni’s)
- Examine Demand Response opportunities
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!