[If you are reading this on email,Â click here to listenÂ to the episode!]
If you have ever had a flu shot, then there is a good chance that in a small way you are connected to our next guest. We welcomed to the show Butch Rich, Director of Operations with Rame-Hart. Rame-Hart began as a design and build machine shop and today has evolved into a leading manufacturer of Egg Harvesters and Inoculators. It is these Harvesters and Inoculators that are the backbone of the flu-vaccine industry.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Â Why should you care about egg inoculators.
2. How important is precision when handling thousands of eggs a day?
3. Who are RamÃ©-Hartâ€™s primary customers?
4. Are the inoculators custom built?
5. Butch discusses his journey from the plant floor to his current position.
6. We discuss the need for innovation.
7. Â The importance of investing in R&D.
8. Click here to learn more about Rame-Hart
This episode brought to you by:
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!