[Reading via email? Click here to listen now]
Joined by Dianne Zimnavoda, CEO + President of RCF Technologies, Inc.
Ms. Zimnavoda has worked with RCF since its inception in 1975. There is no aspect of the business that she has not been involved with. Under her leadership, the company moved from a gross income of only $750,000 to over $3 million.
1. Dianne talks about their Rishon® material, which is unlike more rubber-like composites on the market. Fire-proof, the unique properties of the material, its use as insulation…
2. Dianne talks about the aerospace industry, which is where they are a major player, such as with organizations like Lockheed, Sikorsky, and Pratt-Whitney.
3. But then addresses newer industries where there is big potential: NASCAR, medical devices, marine, and construction.
4. Dianne shares some the amazing applications of their product, but also drops some hints on newer ideas and possibilities.
5. We talk about the importance of culture, and how that facilitates the innovation, creativity, and the R+D in organizations like hers has to focus on.
6. Finally, Dianne shares some insights into the status of manufacturing, and what lessons others can learn.
Helping people, organizations and communities flourish by using the proven thinking and methodology associated with Lean Transformations.
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!