[Viewing by email, please click here to listen]
As founder of The Wahconah Group, Isaac provides the leadership behind the development and positioning of the company, its brands and executive team to accomplish corporate goals and objectives and continue to add value. He has created brand concepts, established an international network of factories, textile mills, and industry resources and brings twenty-five years of progressive and diverse corporate, operational, and senior-management experience in both the high-tech and retail industry.
His forte is “getting it done,” having built organizations that deliver scalable and sustainable revenue and profit, establishing and leading high-performance teams, and developing worldwide strategic alliances.
KEY DISCUSSION TOPICS FROM TODAY’S SHOW:
- Why Made in the USA matters.
- You can manufacture in the USA, but you can still sell to a global market!
- The amazing innovation and future of apparel: smart apparel and wearable electronics.
- The true power of partnerships and alliances.
- Big announcement of bringing 200 new jobs to Wahconah’s Cleveland facility!
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!