[If you are viewing by email, please click here to listen]
Take a quick moment and where ever you are, look around you. I would be willing to bet that you see some sort of plastic near by. Well, today we had the pleasure of speaking with Tony Deligio, Content Director with Plastics Today. Plastics Today is a Online Publication focused on everything plastic. With an online reach of over 50,000 unique vistors per month, and combined trade events such as PLASTEC, PLAST-EX, and Expoplast it is easy to see how Plastics today is a leading network for the Plastics Community.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Tony takes us deeper into Plastics Today and the online Plastics community that they foster.
2. We discuss how with shows such as “How it’s made” and others, Manufacturing has become Hip again!
3. We learn more about UBM Canon, Plastics Today’s parent company.
4. Tony talks about new technologies within the plastic’s industry.
5. We discuss just how prevalent plastics are in your every day life.
6. What are some of the challenges facing the plastics world.
7. We discuss the backlash in the public view against plastic, such as plastic bag bans.
8. We learn what makes Plastic’s Today a valuable asset to the common plastics professional.
9. We dig deeper into PLASTEC and PLAST-EX, two great Plastics Trade Shows coming up in the next few months.
To be notified by email when a new show featuring industry experts is published, join our mailing list here!
Or subscribe to our show in iTunes here. If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment and a positive customer rating too. Much appreciated!
Thanks for listening!