We were glad to welcome Tom Swenton, President of Applied Automation and Controls (AACI) and Program Director for the Association of High Technology Distributors (AHTD), to the Dreamland studio! AACI provides reliable and cost effective automation components, controls, and solutions helping their customers find results in all applications.
Show Highlights include:
- How AACI’s role as a full line automation distributor allows them to better meet their customers total automation needs.
- AACI’s role in making their customers manufacturing process more efficient.
- The variety of markets that AACI services.
- Why manufacturers such as Mitsubishi Automation choose AACI to represent their product lines.
- Tom’s thoughts on the future of US manufacturing.
- The value of being a member of AHTD.
- Examples of the subject matter and variety of content presented during AHTD meetings.
To learn more about Applied Automation Controls please listen to the interview in full. You can also hear much more about the Association of High Technology Distributors and their upcoming conference by downloading the interview.
To be notified by email when a new show featuring a cool, hip manufacturer (like the one above) is published, join our mailing list here!
If you enjoyed this informative update about the exciting happenings in manufacturing, you should subscribe to our show in iTunes here, and if you are so inclined, leave a positive customer rating!
As always, thanks for listening!